The new Dell Venue Pro with T-Mobile service is all set to be on hand in the U.S.
Promising mobile productivity, the portrait slider has been launched recently at Center 548, a hip international cultural arts exhibition and event venue located in Manhattan's Chelsea gallery district.
This cell phone assures good connectivity and productivity using which you can keep in touch with colleagues, friends and family as the handset guarantees to be a versatile and competent gadget. How?
Well Venue Pro comes in an elliptical and slender shape that does look graceful in a pocket size, while its gorilla glass assures unparalleled durability and scratch resistance.
Besides this, the handset is expected to feature a stunning 4.1" WVGA AMOLED capacitive multi-touch display, a full portrait QWERTY keyboard and T-Mobile service.
The other highlights of Dell Venue Pro are as under:
* People hub: Enter social central to scan Windows Live and Facebook feeds and photos, in addition to dialing or texting friends in the address book.
* Pictures hub: Share photos easily from pictures saved to the phone, Facebook and Windows Live. Go from pocket to picture in seconds with a press of the camera button, and send photos from the hub to friends or post to Windows Live or Facebook.
* Games hub: Play games with friends, track scores and wins in the gamer profile. With more than 50 popular game titles available at launch, try-before-you-buy demos, Xbox LIVE leader boards, turn-based multiplayer, achievements and more, Windows Phone 7 brings the quality, consistency and community of the Xbox experience to gamers on the go.
* Music + Video: Play movies, TV shows and music quickly. Enjoy custom playlists, listen to podcasts and recommend favorite songs to friends.
* Office hub: View, edit, share and sync Microsoft Office documents. Collaborate with co-workers through SharePoint Workspace Mobile.
* Marketplace hub: Get quality applications like games, music, entertainment, news, sports, social networking, productivity, travel and many more. Apps are tested and certified to deliver a consistently great experience. Marketplace is also accessible through a PC client that is integrated into Microsoft’s popular Zune software.