loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
19-10-2022 15:14
(permalink)
Player Unknown Battle Ground (PUBG) is a battleground game, played by millions of gamers around the world. Even those who were not gamers became gamers. Playing PUBG on mobile is surely convenient but playing on PC to get those real time graphics on a larger screen is really cool.
There is a version of PUBG for PC, but that’ll cost you, as well as many mobile gamers do not like to play with a pc gamer. It is due to the fact that PC has a better controls and aiming mechanism than mobile.
But if you don’t want to purchase PUBG and get those awesomeness a like, then you’ll have to use Emulators Software to run mobile version of PUBG. You can even play on these emulators other android games as well.
There are a lot of emulators in the market. Some are slow but with a lot of options while some performs better but also with cons. In this article you’ll learn about some of the best emulators’ pros and cons.
1 - Tencent Gaming Buddy (Recommended)2 - Bluestacks3 - Memu Play4 - Nox Player5 - Andy

Rating: 0
19-10-2022 15:14
(permalink)
Most people use various emulators for android in the first place to be able to play mobile games on their PC. This is quite convenient and gives you a significant advantage.
Recently I also decided to download Bluestacks, but I doubted its reliability. Fortunately, I was lucky enough to come across this article about "is bluestacks safe [ivacy.com]" in which I was able to find out if this android emulator is worth using.
I hope my answer will help you!
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread