loading... Loading...

Registered: 18-12-2007
Messages: 3
Rating: 0
18-12-2007 10:04
Where do I get MPT? I got a cable today, and it shows the phone V180. I want to pull out all the info and want to format my phone. My phone’s warranty period is no more now. sad My earphones are gone damage, when I use to call anyone then he can hear me and I can’t. sad

Registered: 26-12-2007
Messages: 4
Rating: 0
10-06-2008 11:43
you can transfer the phone data through "PC Sync" or USB whatever is easier for you. and once the data is transferred successfully, you can reformat your phone.
and about the ear phones, why don't you replace the earphones? which will make you comfortable talking with people.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread