With the changing time & technology, it feels good to see Sony Ericsson Cell phones getting unveiled by means of videos first. This way, it becomes somewhat helpful to get an idea as to how the product will actually look like. Isn't it? So just go through the video below to get an idea about Sony Ericsson Xperia X8.
From the video, it can be seen that UI elements the cell phone Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 is carrying are from both the big XPERIA X10 and the X10 mini. Besides this, it also exhibit a 3" HVGA screen.
On the whole, most of the specifications of the cell phone are still in pipeline. The video is just a prototype of the actual final product which leaves us with a speculation that the Sony Ericsson XPERIA X8 will retail in most markets for somewhere around 200 euro or 250 US dollars.
A quick glance at Sony Ericsson's XPERIA X8 Specifications (Likely to differ):
- General: GSM 850/900/1800/1900 MHz, UMTS 1900/2100 MHz, HSDPA
- Form factor: Touchscreen bar
- Dimensions: 99 x 54 x 15 mm, 104g weight
- Display: 3" 16M-color TFT capacitive touchscreen with HVGA resolution; scratch-resistant surface
- Platform: Android OS 1.6 with custom Sony Ericsson UI
- CPU: 600Mhz processor
- Memory: 128MB internal memory, microSD card slot, 2GB card included
- Camera: 3 MP fixed-focus camera, geo-tagging, VGA@30fps video recording
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth 2.1 with A2DP, standard microUSB port, A-GPS, digital compass, 3.5mm audio jack
- Misc: Timescape UI, Infinite button, Accelerometer, FM radio with RDS, TrackID music recognition