Good news for Android cell phone users. Now, two-way Video calling feature has been made available which is easily accessible by downloading the updates.
For this, the credit goes to the Fring application. The availability of a new version of the famous instant messaging client application enables download that helps to execute video calling through Android powered cell phones.
It is believed that the video calling facility will also run through connections like 3G, GPRS, EDGE, and WiMAX. To enhance this experience, a comparatively fast CPU is required to support the fast functioning of the feature. This way, it becomes possible to do video calling from wherever you are.
How to get fring on your Android?
There are two ways:
1. Get it directly from the Android Market:
* Start the Market application on your phone
* Search for fring and install
2. Get it from fring's WAP site:
* On your Android phone, go to Settings > Applications and check the box to allow 'unknown sources'
* Point your phone browser to m.fring.com and download