loading... Loading...

Phones.com » News » India: Phone explodes ...

India: Phone explodes after emitting heat, smoke; man suffers from burn injuries Khaleejtimes | , 1:14 p.m. Aug. 14, 2023 2023-08-14

An Indian businessman was in for a scare when his phone began emitting heat and smoke. The 47-year-old man managed to get his phone out of his pocket before it exploded, injuring his left thumb and thigh. Suffering from burn injuries, the man from Uttar Pradesh, a northern Indian state, told local media that he has registered a police complaint against the phone manufacturer.

Article.wn.com,

Bookmark and Share

Post a comment!


Your email address

Your website

captcha image
Please type characters shown above


Latest Opinions