loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
22-02-2008 06:27
(permalink)
hi friends,
I have Motorola V3i. I bought this phone in April 2007 from the authorized dealer. Now the battery of my phone is giving me a lot trouble. The dealer advised me to go to the service centre as phone is in warranty period. I went there but the Motorola people are saying that my phone has some physical damage so they cant do anything for me. I have never dropped my cell still I don’t understand the relevance between physical damage and battery life. What should I do now?

22-02-2008 07:12
(permalink)
Even I didn’t get the proper service from Motorola service centre. The charger of my phone stopped working so I asked the service centre people for a replacement.
The answers from Motorola service centre people:
Visit 1: We don’t have stock right now so come after 2-3 days.
Visit 2: Still we are unable to give you a replacement. We will provide you the charger within a week. (I told him that I can buy a charger from any mobile shop but I want an original charger.)
Visit 3: Sorry, still we don’t have stock. Can you please check another service centre for replacement?
Visit 4 (Another service centre): We are very sorry sir; we can’t give you any replacement.
So, today I am going to buy a charger from a mobile retail shop. bad

23-02-2008 09:09
(permalink)
Hi friends,
if you are a heavy user of phone, certainly Motorola phones are not made for you, because those handsets never provide you the optimum service.
As per my opinions Motorola Phones are:
Waste of money and waste of time!

25-02-2008 10:53
(permalink)
I also have the same experience from service centre people. The volume keys of my Motorola phone were not working properly so I showed my phone to service centre engineer. Engineer told me that it is a case of physical damage so he can’t offer me a free service. I told him that my phone doesn’t have any physical damage still i don’t want any replacement. Just fix the problem and repair it! Then he said that we are very sorry but we can’t provide any free service to you.
I didn’t get their policy. If Motorola people are offering such bad service, I don’t think that I will recommend anybody to buy any Motorola phone.

26-02-2008 04:07
(permalink)
I purchased Razr from second hand market. After some days it stopped working so I showed it to service centre. But they couldn’t find the solution for it. Better you don’t buy Motorola phones.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread