loading... Loading...

Rating: 6
09-11-2022 21:10
(permalink)
He looks like he could be blown away if somebody turned on a fan.

Rating: 0
10-11-2022 09:39
(permalink)
I had no idea who he was until I listened to his music. Yeah, I used to spit on rappers and I could remember one white guy who sang squeakily, Eminem I think. Well yeah, the old bands are still famous and stick in my memory, but this dude is just the thing in the world right now. A lot of labels are already seeing him as a household name and are willing to invest in brand development. I recently found out rapper soulja boy net worth [wealthyliving.com], and I'm blown away... Almost 30 million for what he's doing, that's a lot of money. But how and when did he manage to earn it?

Rating: 0
10-11-2022 09:51
(permalink)
I had no idea who he was until I listened to his music. Yeah, I used to spit on rappers and I could remember one white guy who sang squeakily, Eminem I think. Well yeah, the old bands are still famous and stick in my memory, but this dude is just the thing in the world right now. A lot of labels are already seeing him as a household name and are willing to invest in brand development. I recently found out rapper soulja boy net worth [wealthyliving.com], and I'm blown away... Almost 30 million for what he's doing, that's a lot of money. But how and when did he manage to earn it?
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread