loading... Loading...

Rating: 6
26-04-2022 12:11
(permalink)
--4--
2-1-3
--5--
1 - What I think about my diet?
2 - When I eat only MEAT my body health reacts like this?
3 - When I eat only FISH my body health reacts like this?
4 - When i eat only VEGETABLES my body reacts like this?
5 - What kind of body do i wish to achieve on me?

Rating: 2
26-04-2022 12:53
(permalink)
Lol, are they doing a food test? How the hell did I end up here :D

Rating: 0
26-04-2022 16:30
(permalink)
In fact, before each meal I have to do special food tests that will help determine what I can eat and what not. A couple of years ago, doctors discovered pancreatitis, which begins to progress as soon as I eat at least a gram of food that is not prescribed in my diet. Before each meal, I read all the compositions, weighed everything so that there were no toxins in the products, etc. It was very difficult. But then my gastroenterologist advised me one site Food Safety Testing [mzfoodtest.com], where you can order special tests to find out the amount of toxins in food. I decided to give it a try and it turned out to be very convenient. So I recommend everyone who has such a problem to try and order such a test.

Rating: 2
08-08-2022 20:46
(permalink)
td {border: 1px solid #ccc;}br {mso-data-placement:same-cell;}Well... 1. I have a healthy diet, but it's not keto. I like carbs that nourish my body from the morning until my workout. 2. If I eat a lot of meat, I must work out to keep my muscles sore. 3. When I eat fish, I like how my body recovers, and I can periodically exercise easily without feeling tired. 4. Eating only vegetables makes it difficult for me to get out of bed. But I add meat and slow carbs, so vegan-only foods don't work for me. 5. I haven't yet achieved the results I want to get, but I've consulted https://medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com/ [medicalweightlosslehighvalley.com] , and I know I can.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread