loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
25-02-2022 05:10
(permalink)
It surprises me that of all the topics of this subforum, there is not one dedicated to personal finance management.
I have recently started compiling spreadsheets in which I record my income and expenses. I can say with confidence that the lack of financial honesty added additional stress to my life, which led me to PMO. Now I have all my expenses and income on record. I did a lot of calculations with him, determining where I should spend less, where I could afford to spend more. Along with this, I have set myself some modest financial goals, and I am getting closer to having a predictable schedule for achieving these goals.

01-03-2022 21:29
(permalink)
To cope with the great responsibility of financial independence, everyone wants to achieve it. I am the same way. This is what motivates me to keep looking for opportunities and benefits to get away from risk. Since this business has many pitfalls, it takes a lot of work to get around them and have success. Coupons and discounts help me cope with money in general. So if you also want to get successfully involved in this field, then try to join DontPayFull and enter for a chance to win [dontpayfull.com].

Rating: 2
28-07-2022 12:20
(permalink)
I appreciate your concern. It’s great that we finally have such a huge topic to discuss. Actually, Brain, you’ve done a great job cutting useless expenses. I’ve already done the same. Bts, I’ve finished reading The richest man in Babylon, which I recommend you to read because the book perfectly describes the laws money obeys. So-called gold rules. And if you stick to them eventually, you’ll become the richest man in the world. The main thought of the book is that you have to make your money work for you. To make it possible, the first thing you should do is to put 10% of your income away. It means you should live using only those 90% left and forget about that 10% until you have good capital to make it work for you. Basically, that’s what I’ve already done, so I’m going to contact my friend who works at mcgeewm.com [mcgeewm.com], so he will help me invest my money. So, that’s how it works. Let’s keep the topic updated.

17-11-2023 13:55
(permalink)
That's fantastic to hear that you're taking proactive steps to manage your finances better! Personal finance management is a crucial aspect of life that can indeed reduce stress and provide you with a sense of control over your financial situation.

17-11-2023 15:03
(permalink)
Hey, that's awesome that you're taking control of your finances! Managing money can indeed reduce stress and help you stay on track. If you're still looking for info or tips on personal finance, I've got a suggestion. Have you ever considered checking out real cash app games [joywallet.com]? These can be a fun and engaging way to make some extra cash on the side while enjoying yourself. It's like hitting two birds with one stone – having a good time and boosting your income. So, keep up the great work with your financial goals and spreadsheet tracking.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread