Hi Everyone, as I wrote in the title, there is a
problem in the cash flow section of the dashboard. It does not show the
incoming payments in full. There is no problem in the incoming and
outgoing and profit display at the top, but everything has changed in
the cash flow part. How can i fix this.

Rating: 0
15-12-2021 10:33
(permalink)
That is a common issue. I was going through it a while ago. I couldn’t track the accurate amount of cash flow, and I had to solve the problem asap. I asked my colleagues if they knew any solutions, and one of them recommended software that forecasts cash flow. I got intrigued and directly started to search for it. I ended up finding a cash flow forecasting software on https://www.calxa.com/cash-flow-forecasting [calxa.com] and decided to give it a shot. Now I can say that it was the best decision ever that eventually saved my business.

Rating: 2
29-09-2023 08:23
(permalink)
Even though my response is a bit belated, I wanted to drop in and share my two cents. Perhaps, you should double-check your data entries and any filters you might have applied to troubleshoot. Additionally, I'd like to share something that might help you out. I came across this great resource at https://blog.coupler.io/marketing-reporting/ [blog.coupler.io]. They have some awesome examples of dashboards and templates that can be used for creating reports and tracking essential data. I found it super useful, as it's seriously improved my workflow and made things so much smoother.

Rating: 0
29-11-2023 00:17
(permalink)
It sounds like you're having a bit of a hiccup with your dashboard's cash flow section. Don't worry; these things happen from time to time. 😅 To fix it, you might want to double-check your data inputs and formulas to ensure they're accurate. It could be a simple data entry error causing the discrepancy. If that doesn't solve the issue, consider reaching out to the software support team or consulting with a financial expert, like Mortgage Broker in Howden [hullmoneyman.com], for some guidance. They might be able to pinpoint the problem and help you get your cash flow section back on track!
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread