loading... Loading...

Rating: 3
06-10-2021 12:24
(permalink)
I have been trying to deal with betting for about 2 months now and I have good and bad days.I do not like the site on which I place bets there is a very long withdrawal of skins to the Steam account, several sites for betting are possible, but with a quick withdrawal.

Rating: 0
06-10-2021 12:45
(permalink)
I am so sad that I didn't see this post before. I want to play in such a team. I am a big fan of csgo. I played csgo for a long time. I felt like a master in this game. But I got a little bored of him now playing Rust. Indeed Rust is very similar to CSGO, but there are many differences anyway. I also really like this game because I found the best rust gambling sites [globalcsgo.com] that offer me an outstanding quality and a chance to earn money. It was pretty tricky for me to find a good one, but I found some pretty good through a few recommendations.

12-12-2021 08:44
(permalink)
If you like sports betting as much as I do, then the best bookmaker https://ca.parimatch.com/ [ca.parimatch.com] with the biggest odds is just right for you. Right now there's a bonus giveaway and the first bets are free, make it happen.

31-07-2023 09:28
(permalink)
From my experience, I can say that managing your bets wisely is the key to staying in control and avoiding potential disappointments.

01-08-2023 17:49
(permalink)
I totally get what you mean about betting. It can be a bit of a rollercoaster ride. If you're not happy with the site you're using, I totally understand wanting to find one with quicker withdrawals. Have you thought about trying out other betting sites? There are definitely some out there that offer faster withdrawals, so it might be worth checking them out. My special rec is a blackout bingo legit [joywallet.com]. You should check it out. Oh, and just so you know, I'm new here too, so it's nice to meet you all, guys.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread