loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
09-09-2021 10:27
(permalink)
I love to play golf and travel and the other day I was at Big Cedar Lodge in Hollister, Missouri. I really liked it there, but I didn't have enough convenient backpack.
What do you recommend?

09-09-2021 10:41
(permalink)
How many things do you have?

09-09-2021 11:07
(permalink)
Now I want to get there. Sounds like a great place to stay. In a few weeks or months, I will be allowed to take a short vacation. I would love to spend a few days there with my friends. I hope that this will happen soon. Apparently, there is an excellent service there. I hope the local lackeys won't be offended if we take something like this with us on the field https://backpacks.global/compare/type/rolling-backpack/ [backpacks.global] ? My friend never trusts them and always carries a bag with his things with him. It sounds strange, but he does it because he had a very large theft a couple of years ago. In any case, it will be a great time.

29-10-2021 14:15
(permalink)
The first time I traveled with my golf clubs was when Russia visa fee [russia-travel.com] because I had processed it and I could travel to Moscow without problems and I had to travel with the suitcase, the truth is that I will not do it again, it was too much cargo and it is one of those things I will not repeat it again because you travel heavy and that is bad for you because of the weight.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread