loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
24-08-2021 12:38
(permalink)
As the title states I’m in zone 9a Arizona. I haven’t seen any threads regarding a 9a zone. We have clay heavy soil and a riser with a emitter manifold and 1/4 in line no emitter at the end. I went to do a daily flex and it asked suggested 3 hours which is way to much for our soil any suggestions? I would love it and forget it to be home I just want to make sure it’s set up properly.
Thanks in advance

24-08-2021 13:55
(permalink)
Hi! I encountered this problem: A tree on my neighbor's property has grown so big that it has begun to overhang the roof of my house. Who can recommend a good company that can safely cut it down?

24-08-2021 14:00
(permalink)
Hey man! I have encountered a similar problem. A tree on my neighbor's property damaged part of my fence after a severe thunderstorm. I am on good terms with my neighbor, so we peacefully agreed to cut it down. He decided to repair the fence at his own expense. We were not able to do it ourselves, as the tree is quite complex in shape. So I went surfing the Internet searching for a company that can quickly and inexpensively help us solve this problem. After a while, my neighbor found this company dougstreeserviceantioch.com [dougstreeserviceantioch.com]. Experienced professionals arrived and cut the tree without any risk of damaging anything else. We didn't fix the fence. Instead, we made a wicket, so it was more convenient to visit each other.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread