loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
01-08-2021 08:11
(permalink)
Summer is ending.
Is anyone interested in communicating with co-religionists during their vacation/vacation?
Or are you interested in finding out if the Player is near your vacation spot?

02-08-2021 07:24
(permalink)
Anybody visiting Tokyo this summer?

Rating: 4
02-08-2021 07:25
(permalink)
My travel plans for this summer:
- Linkoping
- Frankfurt am Main, Germany
- London, E14
Later this summer, maybe my first ever autumn foliage?
New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine, and possibly Prince Edward Island?
Where are most of the BLF people in this world? In cities or more often in the beautiful countryside?

02-08-2021 07:27
(permalink)
JohnSimone wrote something about regular meetups in Germany. I am also interested if one is happening this summer. I am finally exploring Germany again now that most of the pandemic regulations are off. I am travelling between cities by my favorite means of transportation - trains. I found this website https://www.dbauskunft.com/de/ [dbauskunft.com] and decided that it was finally time to travel to Germany again lol. I just love this country so much. I have actually lost count of how many times I have travelled here (and have never been on any meetups smh). So if there are any BLF meetups happening anytime soon it would be really cool for me to attend one.

Rating: 2
22-09-2021 14:44
(permalink)
At the same time, however, the German railway state concern Deutsche Bahn (DB) recorded a record number of long-distance train passengers. In the first half of last year, DB carried 71.8 million people. Many German media commentators and local politicians also urge people to travel by train instead of by plane, as it is more environmentally friendly. But the big question is whether the rail network in Germany is ready for a large number of new passengers. So whenever I'm in Germany, I check the train schedule at dbfahrplan.com [dbfahrplan.com] before I leave home.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread