loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
23-07-2021 19:41
(permalink)
I have always asked myself this question.
What would you say if they asked about God or where they came from?
Will you raise them the way every other parent raises their child, or will you choose a different approach?
What about studying, the type of friends they communicate with, what kind of food would you feed them, how would you cope with it?
Could you teach them non-duality?
I am interested to know how conscious people above the average level would raise their children if they had such an opportunity

Rating: 0
23-07-2021 21:27
(permalink)
You have chosen a rather difficult topic for discussion

Rating: 0
23-07-2021 21:36
(permalink)
When I didn't have children yet,I was worried about how I would raise him, because I myself am still a child at heart, despite the fact that I was 24. But now I have three children and I try to invest as much as possible in their education and worldview. I talk to each of them every day on life topics and answer difficult questions that always arise in children's heads for some reason. In addition, I found a website with information about a preschool in North Carolina. [kidcityusa.com] This really became my salvation, because the teachers there help children prepare for school and develop their thinking, teach them to believe in God.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread