loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
29-04-2021 09:20
(permalink)
"My iPhone stuck on connect to iTunes screen and won't restore, I've tried several times and it didn't work. The iTunes installed on my computer is currently the latest version but it still can do nothing. Any suggestions to fix the problem?" --- Stephen
You aren’t alone. As a common problem among iPhone users, iPhone stuck on connect to iTunes screen has been talked about in the daily Apple community. When this issue happens, then you don't have any access to your iPhone and it is completely for use. In this article, we are going to explain the reason why you can see the connect to iTunes screen error on your iPhone screen, and discuss how to fix iPhone stuck on connect to iTunes screen issue [bit.ly]. Now keep reading to know more!

Rating: 0
09-08-2021 07:55
(permalink)
Thanks for sharing. If the iPhone is stuck in connect to iTunes, it is mostly possible that iPhone is stuck in recovery mode. In this case, connect your iPhone to the computer with a USB and open iTunes to restore the device. But if it is not the way that help you get out of the issue, you must not miss the iPhone system recovery [tuneskit.com] tool to solve the problem more quickly and without data loss.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread