loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
24-12-2020 20:53
(permalink)
To really understand what is special about Bitcoin, we need to understand how it works at a technical level. We’ll address the important questions about Bitcoin, such as:
How does Bitcoin work? What makes Bitcoin different? How secure are your Bitcoins? How anonymous are Bitcoin users? What determines the price of Bitcoins? Can cryptocurrencies be regulated? What might the future hold?
After this course, you’ll know everything you need to be able to separate fact from fiction when reading claims about Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. You’ll have the conceptual foundations you need to engineer secure software that interacts with the Bitcoin network. And you’ll be able to integrate ideas from Bitcoin in your own projects.
Course Lecturers:
Arvind Narayanan, Princeton University
All the features of this course are available for free. It does not offer a certificate upon completion.SyllabusIntroduction to Crypto and Cryptocurrencies
-Learn about cryptographic building blocks ("primitives") and reason about their security. Work through how these primitives can be used to construct simple cryptocurrencies.

Rating: 4
26-12-2020 13:53
(permalink)
Thank you. It was interesting for me to read this news. You can trust the news, but it's better to double-check it once again since fake news is sometimes thrown in. The most memorable fake news on the Cryptocurrency Blog [blog.switchere.com] was about the death of Vitalik Butern, the founder of the Etherium cryptocurrency. Agree, for many, such fake news can break a lot of nerves, and many may even take such news at face value.

28-04-2022 11:59
(permalink)
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are certainly a big revolution in the financial system. It's a shame for me that I realized it relatively late and am now learning how to trade crypto [paperscrypto.com] and exploring other cryptocurrency possibilities, even though I could have been in the loop a long time ago...but better late than never

28-04-2022 11:59
(permalink)
Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are certainly a big revolution in the financial system. It's a shame for me that I realized it relatively late and am now learning how to trade crypto [paperscrypto.com] and exploring other cryptocurrency possibilities, even though I could have been in the loop a long time ago...but better late than never

08-01-2024 03:48
(permalink)
Understanding the technical intricacies of Bitcoin is crucial in deciphering its uniqueness and potential. Courses like the one you mentioned delve into the fundamentals of how Bitcoin operates, its security measures, anonymity, price determinants, and regulatory aspects.
While this educational resource offers a comprehensive understanding of Bitcoin's technical aspects, Consulting24 specializes in the regulatory and licensing facets of the crypto industry. Their expertise lies in navigating the complex regulatory landscape, ensuring compliance and safety within the crypto space.
As you explore the technical foundations of Bitcoin through courses like the one mentioned, understanding its regulatory implications becomes equally important. Consulting24 [consulting24.co]'s focus on crypto regulations complements the knowledge gained from such courses, ensuring a holistic understanding of Bitcoin's technology and its regulatory environment.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread