loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
14-12-2020 20:28
(permalink)
Greetings To all. I have created a new app about learning to trade and getting weekly trading tips.

Rating: 0
14-12-2020 21:15
(permalink)
what is it called
it would be very useful to me

14-12-2020 21:18
(permalink)
Hmm, I read your trading tips and to be honest this is bullshit. Seriously, I got the feeling that you are giving advice to students. No specific facts or data that can help improve your trading skills. I have a lot of experience in trading and I studied on sites such as fbs and others. Yes, this is one of the largest online forex brokers, but they have materials for training and there is a lot of useful information that will be important even for professionals. If someone is interested in trading, then I advise this particular service, besides fbs registration [fbs.com] is pretty simple ...

14-02-2023 17:36
(permalink)
There are many great digital technologies for business today. For example, you could use this development https://distancematrix.ai/geocoding-api [distancematrix.ai] to optimize logistics. This is a very relevant technology, because the prices of petroleum products are constantly rising, and this will help you save money. It will also greatly improve your service.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread