loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
30-11-2020 18:52
(permalink)
Hi
Just a general talk about things that doesn't kill us and make stronger and more relaxed :)
Have u ever taken kratom? Weed?

Rating: 0
30-11-2020 19:06
(permalink)
Not really. I have heard that it is good for pain relief but I never tried it before.

Rating: 0
30-11-2020 19:16
(permalink)
I have tried both kratom and CBD. I personally prefer kratom to CBD just because it has a stronger effect on me. I started it because I have ADHD and anxiety disorder. I have had some really harsh panic attacks and I have been working with a therapist to help me fight the anxiety that I have been feeling. Since I did not really want to use the traditional medication he suggested I try CBD infused products or kratom. I have had my reservations before but it has been really helpful . I have tried a lot of different types and brands and I have settled on green maeng da kratom [sacredkratom.com]. It has been really helpful when it comes to fighting anxiety as well as panic attacks that I have and I never got high. I think that it is helpful for people who are struggling with certain conditions. I think you should not get worried and if you want you should try it. after all we only live once hehe. Carpe diam my friend.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread