loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
27-11-2020 22:09
(permalink)
nonjudgmental discussions about sex. Not discussing sex makes it seem shameful, dirty, and taboo,” Dr. Kristie Overstreet, a clinical sexologist and psychotherapist tells Healthline. “Many people are uncomfortable having these discussions because of their own hang-ups, struggles with self-esteem, feelings of inadequacy, and fear of how they will be viewed by others.”
Luckily, we have answers to some of your most burning, puzzling questions. We’ve all been there. It’s not like you learned this stuff in school.
Here are some of the top sex questions you’re too afraid to ask, answered.
Dr. Wendy Goodall McDonald, MD, a board-certified OB-GYN tells Healthline that anatomically speaking, the G-spot actually does not exist. Of course, this isn’t the whole answer — which high-key makes the G-spot so befuddling.
As pioneering sex researcher Dr. Beverly Whipple discovered, the G-spot isn’t its own thing, it’s part of the clitoral network. When arousing the G-spot, you’re actually stimulating the apex of the clitoris — the backend — internally.
“It can be difficult for some women to find this area. This doesn’t mean that the individual is broken or flawed, it’s just that they haven’t been able to connect and experience pleasure from this area being stimulated,” says Overstreet.
You can locate the “G-spot” by inserting a wand toy or finger into the vaginal canal and lifting upward in a rocking horse motion. It’s less of a “spot” and more of an area. It’s a patch of spongy tissue near the urethral sponge.
For some people, it feels great to have this area stimulated and for others — not so much. It’s all about preference and self-exploration.
clitoris. We’ve got to stop putting so much pressure on women to come during penetration.
“The majority of women experience an orgasm through clitoral stimulation during sex. This is due to the number of nerve endings in the clitoral area. This stimulation whether by hand, finger, or toy can produce an orgasm during penetrative sex,” Overstreet tells us.
Every woman has unique experiences during sex. Some women can have orgasms through the G-spot alone, but most cannot. “Some can have an orgasm with the G-spot. Some can have an orgasm through the movement of the clitoris during sex. Every woman is a little different. A little special,” Goodall McDonald tells us.
The key to pleasure? Knowing your body and being aware of what sensations feel good to you.
average penis size is 5-6 inches. That being said, there are definitely ways to make penetrative sex amazing, regardless of size. Want some tips? Check this out. And keep in mind, there’s such a thing as too big, too.
normal form of sexual expressionTrusted Source. Yep, you heard that right. It relieves stress and releases positive chemicals into the brainTrusted Source.
Masturbation is a great way to explore your body and discover your pleasure threshold. How are you supposed to tell someone what you want if you don’t know what feels good?
Of course, the question is: Can you masturbate too much and break your penis/clitoris?
This is a myth. Overstreet says that it’s about changing up your routine. “If you begin to notice that you are losing sensitivity or feeling numb, you may want to take a break from the current way you are masturbating. If you always use a vibrator, then change it up and use your fingers or another toy. You can’t masturbate too much, but changing your approach is a great way to experience a new sensation.”
vaginal canal varies in length and when aroused, it can expand exponentially. “This is why foreplay is so important for many women, especially when they have baseline shorter canals. The vaginal canal can be anywhere from 3-4 inches long at rest, but I’ve seen women whose vaginas were more like 6-7 inches,” Goodall McDonald says.
The vagina is much like a sock being held together by an elastic band. It can stretch out and then return to a normal size. On that lovely note, there’s no such thing as getting “loose” from too much sex. The only thing that makes a vagina droop is time and age.
Now there are ways to gain more control of your vaginal muscles, if this is something you’re interested in doing. If you want to tighten up your PC muscles (for both men and women), read this and then read this.

Rating: 0
28-11-2020 21:43
(permalink)
Sup? You know it's true. Many partners never discuss sex-related issues. Many are afraid to say that they are unsatisfied with something or tell their partner about their sexual preferences. I don't understand why we are so afraid of this. There is no shame in this. On the contrary, if you share your problems, you can solve them. Moreover, now you can order Kamagra jelly [edonlinestores.net] and experience completely new feelings. Any ideas?

Rating: 2
08-02-2022 10:04
(permalink)
Yeah, that's true! Most women experience an orgasm through clitoral stimulation, but also I've read somewhere that using sex toys helps achieve orgasms. I'd actually love to try to spice things up in bed with my husband, and I was thinking of getting a sex toy soon. I see it as a great way to add passion and excitement! Okay, so this one, bondivibes.com [bondivibes.com], has been on my wish list since forever, and I think I should get it. Don't know how my husband will react to it, but I'm sure the sex will get hot.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread