loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
20-11-2020 16:49
(permalink)
Good day to you. I have a shipping business and I am not satisfied with the last accounting report from my accountant. I feel that something goes wrong. What can I do in this situation?

20-11-2020 18:37
(permalink)
Try to consider the accounting process again more in detail If you feel that there are problems. I can advise you to ask the professionals of one of the accounting services [osome.com] to save your business and improve the situation. They helped me a lot in the financial accounting process and paperwork. They frequently give me good advice and seem to be very helpful.

29-12-2020 11:14
(permalink)
Good evening. Now everyone is in the same situation as you, so everyone is sitting on dating sites like onenightfriend.com review [10bbwdatingsites.com] because everyone needs communication and socialization. Business is always a nice idea but don't stay lonely. Good luck guys. Hope that you all will be okay.

Rating: 2
18-06-2022 18:59
(permalink)
This is a very interesting situation! Perhaps your accountant made a mistake in the calculation! There are times when any business has a dip in profit margins! This is normal! Freight transportation is a sought-after service. Business in the field of cargo transportation, if properly organized, brings a stable income. That is why it is popular among small businesses, despite the high competition. It is important to me as a customer that I can track a parcel through https://www.sendungsverfolgungpost.de/de/ [sendungsverfolgungpost.de]. If your company doesn't have this capability, you should consider upgrading! Whoever doesn't use modern technology won't grow their business!
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread