loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
03-11-2020 16:40
(permalink)
(1 user)
I'd like to ask you a couple of questions about marketing my quilting business. I want to make a free or inexpensive website, but I'm overwhelmed at the thought of it. I have a business page on Facebook, but I'm not sure I'm using it well. What are some marketing/ social media ideas for my business that would be free or inexpensive? I can't go all out and do full-time quilting, but I want to attract as many local quilters as possible. Thank you very much!

Rating: 0
03-11-2020 18:28
(permalink)
Social media marketing is very important for all the companies and not only. Due to the competitiveness between products and services, marketing became one of the main business factors that transformed into a need. I felt this thing personally on my skin when I launched a small business in my town and I had the only clients that I knew and those whom I have in Facebook friends. Then, I decided to expand and I found https://blazemedia.co.uk/what-we-do/social-media-marketing [blazemedia.co.uk] [blazemedia.co.uk], guys that promoted me through a lot of marketing tools like, SEO, SMM, targeting, context marketing and many others. Now I have a lot of clients and the traffic on my website is huge.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread