loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
29-10-2020 06:56
(permalink)
Have got a new iPhone 12? If you have stored music and playlists in computer or iTunes, you may need a quick way to export and import them to your new iPhone 12. Some users just want to move music and playlists from an old device. Some users don't want to renew the subscription on streaming music apps. If you want to import music and playlists to iPhone 12 from a computer, an iOS or Android device, iTunes Library, streaming music apps without premium, you are in the right place. Multiple solutions in this article can solve all issues related with music transfer. For Windows PC users or Mac users, you can follow the same steps in this article.

https://www.syncios.com/images/article/audio-and-guitars.jpg

DirectoryPart 1: Export and Import Music and Playlists from Windows/Mac to iPhone 12 [syncios.com]
Part 2: Transfer iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch Music and Playlists with iPhone 12 [bit.ly]
Part 3: Move Android Music to iPhone 12 [bit.ly]
Part 4: Transfer iTunes Media to iPhone 12 without Overwriting [bit.ly]
Part 5: Convert Apple Music as MP3 on iPhone 12 [bit.ly]
Part 6: Download Spotify Music and Playlist to iPhone 12 without premium [bit.ly]
Part 7: Download Amazon Music and Playlist to iPhone 12 without premium [bit.ly]

Rating: 0
15-03-2021 02:48
(permalink)
Thanks for sharing. It occures to me that a Spotify music converter [audfree.com] that I have ever used can help a lot when it comes to transferring Spotify music to iPhone. It helps to locally download and save Spotify music to a local folder requiring no premium without quality loss. After locally downloading, you can freely transfer Spotify music to iPhone or any other device for offline listening forever.

Rating: 0
20-04-2021 07:45
(permalink)
Thanks. That is pretty cool. It reminds me my Spotify Music Converter for Windows [audkit.com], which is able to do the similar things. For example, downloading and converting Spotify music to MP3 [audkit.com]. So that I can download the entire Spotify library and save all the songs on my computer and phone.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread