loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
25-09-2020 05:08
(permalink)
Are you a user of Spotify? Do you want to download your favorite songs and playlists from Spotify and turn them into ringtones? This article can give you a best answer. Follow this post to learn how to turn Spotify music into ringtones on Samsung Galaxy Note 20/20 Ultra.

Part 1. Download Favorite Songs from Spotify for Offline Listening Forever [bit.ly]
Part 2. Turn Downloaded Spotify Songs as Ringtones [bit.ly]
Part 3. Apply New Custom Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy Note 20 [bit.ly]
♪♪ Apply New Custom Ringtones for the Entire Agenda
♪♪ Assign A Personal Ringtone to a Special Caller
♪♪ Set Text Messages Notification Ringtone
Video Tutorial - Customize Favorite Spotify Music as Ringtones on Samsung Galaxy Note 20/20 Ultra without Premium [bit.ly]
https://www.syncios.com/images/article/turn-spotify-music-into-ringtones-on-samsung-galaxy-note-20.jpg

Rating: 0
30-10-2020 03:31
(permalink)
Thanks for your sharing. As for me, I had ever set Spotify music as ringtone by using the Spotify Downloader Mac [drmare.com]. After using it, I can save the music on my Mac computer and move them to my phone to set as ringtone. It works well.
This tool is from DRmare [drmare.com] Software and now you can get it at free, 'cause DRmare is holding a 2020 Halloween Party. You could check it out and get the free tool for you. Here is a page for you: https://www.drmare.com/special/2020-halloween-sales/ [drmare.com]

Rating: 0
04-11-2020 07:46
(permalink)
As a big fan of Spotify, I often listen to music on Spotify. Once I was a premium user on Spotify for downloading Spotify music, but I found those downloaded files cannot be played out of Spotify. Then I google how to control music downloaded from Spotify and how to play them out of Spotify. Later, I installed Spotify music converter mac [tunelf.com] on my Mac. Now, I could convert Spotify to mp3 [tunelf.com] through that Spotify music downloader and play them on any device and player anytime.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread