loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
10-08-2020 08:02
(permalink)
"I bought a new Samsung phone last week and I was using the iPhone 8 previously. Now I am worried about iPhone calendars because there are some schedules. I want to know how to transfer calendars from iPhone to my new Android phone. Please help me ---- Austin"
https://www.panfone.com/images/article/iphone-calendar-to-android.jpg

The Calendar app has become a part of our life. It records our meeting times, big events, special moments, future plans or something trivial. When we change our phone, the first thing we need to do is to transfer the calendar events from one device to another. In this article, we are going to talk about two ways to transfer calendar from iPhone to Android [bit.ly].

Rating: 0
16-08-2020 09:48
(permalink)
Well, in the same context, i would like to introduce another best popular software known as
Phone Transfer [recoveriphone-data.com]. It will help you to easily transfer data (including calendar)
from iPhone to Android.
Beside calendars, the Phone to Phone Transfer software transfer other file types such
as Contacts, text messages, call logs, photos, videos, music and more from
Android to iPhone or vice versa.
The best part about this software is that it is available for both Windows and Mac
computer.
So, what are you waiting for, simply download Phone Transfer software and enjoy transferring
the calendars from Android to iPhone hassle free.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread