loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
18-01-2022 19:52
(permalink)
Hello everyone! We want to offer you our website where you can learn and understand such a topic as a verb in English. Everything is very fast, easy and accessible to each of you. Come and try it right now, completely free! Try it only with us and only now!
https://www.verbchecker.com/ [verbchecker.com]

25-01-2022 18:45
(permalink)
Hello everyone! Many of us have made mistakes with prepositions, and we want to help you solve this problem, on our website you can repeat, learn or learn something new that will be useful to you in English grammar, come and try it right now! get more info here [prepositionfinder.com]

27-01-2022 17:59
(permalink)
Hi! Do you often fail to place punctuation marks correctly, such as a comma, dot, dash or colon? And even if you do not face such a problem, I still advise you to visit this site, because it is not only completely free, but also has many programs that will help everyone and tell you does this sentences need a comma check [commacorrector.com]!

10-02-2022 14:21
(permalink)
Hi guys,you know,writing essays used to not be my favorite thing to do. But that's probably because I didn't have the necessary skills.

22-02-2022 14:19
(permalink)
It is important to know that vaccinations can protect the human body. While they might not be as safe as modern vaccines, they are extremely effective and highly recommended. Some of them can prevent diseases that are harmful to the host or to the person receiving them. In addition to protecting the public health, they may also protect the rights of others. Thus, the use of vaccinations is very important to save lives. If you're concerned about the safety of children, read this essay to gain a deeper understanding of this topic.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread