loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
11-03-2020 20:26
(permalink)
Are you blogging on WordPress.com platform and wondering how you can make money from it? If yes, this is a detailed guide for you to look at various options to monetize your WordPress.com blog. Those who are new to blogging and just started with a blog, you ought to know about different variation of WordPress.
WordPress offers two ways to create your blog:
WordPress.com : Free platform which is easy for anyone to start a blog instantly. It’s a good platform to start your first blog but I wouldn’t recommend to stick to it for long, as there are many limitations of this platform. I will talk about that in a minute, let’s have a look at other variation.WordPress.org : This is also known as self hosted platform where you host your blog on your own server. It requires a bit of technical knowledge (Though not much) and the advantage here is; there is no limitations here.You should check out this guide on WordPress.com Vs. WordPress.org to learn everything about both the platform and understand the limitations and advantage of both the platform.
Now, if you are done understanding about both the platform and ready to monetize your existing WordPress.com blog, read on…

Different ways to Make money from Free WordPress.com blog:Before I share all the available options, you should know that you can’t use AdSense on your WordPress.com blog. Google AdSense is the popular ad program for hobby and professional bloggers. You can learn about AdSense here, and now let’s look at other options which are permitted and being used by others to monetize their blog.
Note: If you are WordPress.com enterprise of VIP user, you can run your own ads including AdSense ads.

Rating: 0
14-01-2021 11:15
(permalink)
Do you know any other similar sources? I am very interested in making money online. Honestly, I have never had a 'normal' job. I am talking about the average working day. I was making bets and trading. Unfortunately, I wasn't successful at all. This kind of job is very frustrating for me. I decided to quit it. Now I am searching for new ways to make a profit. Recently, I met a friend and he showed me a very interesting thing. The registration is easy and you can win free gift cards code [yourmoneygeek.com] and then use them. I can't tell you I became wealthy since I started it, but I do earn money.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread