loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
20-02-2020 15:57
(permalink)
"I finally replaced my iPhone 6S, and now I finally have my Dream Samsung Galaxy S9, but I still have a lot of useful data saved on the iPhone. Because these two phones run different systems, I have problems in data transfer. Can you help me solve the data transfer between the iPhone and Android?"
It's true that it's difficult for many customers to transfer data from iPhone to Android [datas-recovery.com]. After all, these two systems run different systems, but please don't worry. In fact, if you use the right software, it's a very simple thing to transfer iPhone data to Android. Let's see the good method of data transfer between iPhone and Android that I will introduce to you.
To transfer iPhone data to Android, I believe iOS data switch [datas-recovery.com] is your first choice. This is a very practical idea transfer software, which can quickly transfer data from iPhone to Android, or help you transfer data from Android to iPhone. It can transfer data for you including: contacts, SMS, WhatsApp message, photos, videos, music, app data, etc. With it, you don't have to worry about the data transfer between iPhone and Android any more. It's safe and efficient. You can transfer your data successfully with just a few clicks. What's more, it is applicable to the iPhone XS / XR / X / 8 / 7 / 6S / 6 and almost all Android mobile phone brands, such as Samsung, Huawei, LG, HTC, Motorola, Sony, ZTE, etc. You can download the trial if you need to.
See more:
How to Transfer Data from iPhone to Android Device [datas-recovery.com]
[datas-recovery.com]How to Transfer Photo from iPhone to Android [datas-recovery.com]
How to Transfer Contacts from iPhone to Android [datas-recovery.com]

24-02-2020 07:02
(permalink)
To transfer data from the old iPhone to Android like contact, text messages, books(pdf&epub),music, videos, photos, you can't miss Coolmuster Mobile Transfer [coolmuster.com]. It's easy to use. Just install it on your computer, start it. Connect both of them to the same computer via usb cables, enable USB debugging on them. Coolmuster Mobile Transfer will scan and display them on program window. Then you can choose them to transfer directly.

24-02-2020 07:09
(permalink)
Just have a try.

01-04-2020 13:55
(permalink)
You can transfer files to Android through iCloud or iTunes,which is the official too of iPhone,so this way is safe.First,transfer all data from old iphone to computer and then transfer data from computer to Android.But I think this method is a bit troublesome, you can also use a third-party tool [mobikin.com] to transfer data directly.3rd party tool will connect your iphone and Android through the tool,so you can transfer all data easily.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread