loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
30-12-2019 03:42
(permalink)
Many users are experiencing severe SMS loss/damage due to the increment of viruses/malware in apps and online files that are downloaded daily. So, it should be an utmost necessity to back up your messages on a regular basis. If you want to save your text messages from a Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to the computer, this guide is right for you.
Here, we will introduce you two ways to backup SMS from Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to PC.
https://www.panfone.com/android/backup-sms-from-xiaomi-mi-note-10-to-pc.html [panfone.com]

17-02-2020 10:22
(permalink)
To transfer data from Xiaomi to PC,you can't miss MobiKin Assistant for Android,this is an easy to use and efficient 3rd party tool that can connect your device to computer and ebales you to transfer data between Xiaomi and PC.https://www.mobikin.com/assistant-for-android/

13-04-2020 09:32
(permalink)
Nice sharing. To backup SMS from Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to PC, no doubt that the easy way is using Coolmuster Android Assistant [coolmuster.com]. You just need to link your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 to computer via usb cable, enable USB debugging on it. A deep scan later, it will scan out data including SMS on it. Then you can preview and choose them to transfer to PC for backup. 
Top 4 Solutions on Xiaomi Backup to PC and Mi Restore [coolmuster.com]

01-07-2020 14:47
(permalink)
Once your Xiaomi Mi Note 10 is connected successfully, navigate to the Information > Messages. All SMS will be listed out. Simply select the text message you want to back up to the computer and then click on the Backup button. After a while, the selected messages will be backed up to your computer as .

16-07-2020 23:15
(permalink)
I had the problem then my PC couldn't restore my data from my phone, and I was very nervous. If you have the same issue, try using optimization software, it will delete all useless files and everything will start working properly. If you don't know which cleaner you need, check this article and choose the pc optimizer [thinkmobiles.com] for yourself. In this article, there are described a lot of cleaners their features and price.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread