loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
16-11-2019 18:10
(permalink)
Hair shedding is a part of every day life, yes it clogs up your shower drain, and yes, it means you have to vacuum every other day or your carpet turns into a hairy rug... But the fact is, hair loss is totally normal.
On average we lose around 80 strands a day, if you begin to shed significantly more than that or you notice they aren't growing back, well, that's when things start to get a bit hairy (soz, couldn't help it).
The thing is, when it comes to hair loss there are so many potential triggers, which means it can be tricky to pinpoint the exact reason why your strands are falling out, and henceforth, how to remedy the situation.
We spoke to hair loss expert, Anabel Kingsley, a leading Trichologist at the Philip Kingsley Clinic in London, to help break down the possible reasons why you're losing hair.
First things first, Anabel explained that hair loss is a very common problem for women – much more so that people realise. "Research shows that at least 1 in 3 women will suffer from hair loss or reduced hair volume at some point in their lifetime". So if you are losing strands, it's important not to freak out, your mane will recover.

Rating: 0
17-11-2019 19:39
(permalink)
Who can tell me about the result of biotin use? I would like to know about biotin hair growth [thehairlossadvisor.com] effect. There are so many positive reviews on the internet about it as a great method to restore curls. I have many doubts, and maybe biotin positive features are greatly exaggerated. So I decided to find out if biotin is really good for hair. So your feedback will be much appreciated.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread