loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
25-12-2007 10:30
(permalink)
helpppp me plzzzzzz
tell me how to download movies to my iPhone. I am not able to figure it out. I tried Itunes but sad its not working here.
thanks in advance

25-12-2007 10:47
(permalink)
creziguy,
which video format you are using? i think your videos need to be in iPhone format, try Videora, its free and easy to use. note, convert your video in videora it will automatically put the video in movies in iTunes.

30-09-2018 12:11
(permalink)
Some movies are DRM-encrypted or unauthorized to download. 
I think you can also take the aid of a screen recorder for pc [joyoshare.com] tool to record your needed movies in another practical way.
No morries. Any audios and videos can be grabed in high quality. 
You can as well customize watermarks and trim unwanted sections flexibly.

30-10-2019 10:05
(permalink)
Hello,
As far as I know, you cannot download iTunes movies to your iPhone even if you bought them. As all iTunes videos are DRM-protected and users can only watch them on Apple devices. So, is there any possibility to download movies from iTunes? Well, I usually use this professional third-party tool named TunesKit M4V Converter [tuneskit.com] to download and convert iTunes movies and TV shows to MP4, MOV, AVI, or other common formats, so that I can play them on any device I like. 
See also: How to Backup iTunes Downloaded Videos to iPhone Camera Roll [tuneskit.com]

01-08-2020 10:08
(permalink)
No need to download, you can watch movies online with BRAS TV new app: https://apkrapido.com/brasil-tv-new/]brasitv new
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread