loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
31-10-2019 06:17
(permalink)
“Help please! I just accidentally deleted all my contacts by mistake. Anybody knows how to recover deleted contacts on iPhone? I am using an iPhone 11. Please kindly advise! Really urgent! ---- David”
Losing contacts from phone is very annoying and how to get them back seems like a big challenge. But there is nothing to worry about as here, we will share you an easy solution to recover deleted contacts on iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max without backup.
https://www.panfone.com/data-recovery/recover-contacts-from-iphone-11-pro-max-without-backup.html [panfone.com]

Rating: 0
25-05-2020 07:05
(permalink)
Don't panic too much once you are experiencing the data loss. The first thing to do is stop using your phone to avoid possible contact overwritten. Also, you can figure out whether there are backups in iTunes or iCloud you can apply to restore contacts from. To professional recover, an iPhone data recovery [joyoshare.com] is a nice choice to try. It scans data from iPhone 11/11 Pro/11 Pro Max or even the later devices without backup. Importantly, you can freely preview contacts in real-time to select items efficiently.

How to Recover Deleted Contacts on iPhone 11/11 Pro (Max) [joyoshare.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread