loading... Loading...

Rating: 212
11-10-2019 05:15
(permalink)
Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy S10 include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/Yes, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, NFC, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G (with support for Band 40 used by some LTE networks in India) with active 4G on both SIM cards. Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, barometer, compass/ magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor. The Samsung Galaxy S10 supports face unlock.
Method to recover photos from samsung s10 [samsung-android-transfer.com]:
We can recommend third-party Samsung data recovery software to you. With the world's best Samsung data recovery, you can retrieve lost or deleted photos, contacts, text messages, call logs, music, apps from Samsung Galaxy s10.
More info:
Recover contacts from samsung s10 [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 0
05-11-2019 10:11
(permalink)
I want to tell you a short story. it was only 2 days for me to do argumentative essay and my friend recommended me the service https://ewriters.pro [ewriters.pro]. I and my professor was fully satisfied by my best result ever. Check this essay writing service too!

Rating: 0
28-05-2020 14:07
(permalink)
Do you mean there is no backup of the lost photos? If yes, stop using your Samsung Galaxy S10. Then you can use Coolmuster Lab.Fone for Android [coolmuster.com] to help you recover lost photos from samsung s10 [coolmuster.com]. First, root your samsung s10. Here, you can use pro android root app to help you do that. Then connect your samsung s10 to computer via usb cable, enable USB debugging on it. A short time scanning later, you can find the lost photos and recover them back. 
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread