loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
31-08-2019 16:24
(permalink)
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 and Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus are coming. If you are the one who has bought a new one and now want to transfer your stuff from your old iPhone to the new device, this article will help you through.
As we know, iPhone runs iOS system while Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus is an Android device, the two different platform bring us trouble to transfer the data. Although we can't transfer data from iPhone to your new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 directly, we still have some professional tools to help us with the job. And this article shows you three methods to help you transfer data between the two operating system. Please simply read on to find the best way for you to transfer your data. Now let's get started: How to Transfer iPhone Data to Samsung Galaxy Note 10/10 Plus [syncios.com]

16-09-2019 11:23
(permalink)
Samsung and iPhone users can transfer data from one device to the other by using third-party programs such as the iPhone to Samsung Data Transfer - Mobile Transfer [samsung-messages-backup.com]. This program is designed to transferal types of files including text messages, contacts, music, videos, photos, and applications.

28-10-2019 12:54
(permalink)
Hello guys! I am here to show you cool https://payforessay.net/ [payforessay.net] writing company. Writers of this service helped me with my essay and I really can not complain about anything. They did a good research, wrote a great essay and the outcome price is not too high like other writing companies. It is just awesome service and I recommend it to everybody!
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread