loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
27-06-2019 08:55
(permalink)
Q: "I bought a brand new iPhone XR, however I forgot its passcode. I entered the code for many times, it simply unsuccessful. what is worse, I did not set the Face ID. What am i able to do? however am i able to unlock iPhone XR while not knowing the password? Please help!" - Carol from Apple Discussion
It's commonplace that you just forget the passcode for your device since you've got numerous passwords to be remembered for the websites, gadgets, etc. I'd prefer to recommend you to write down all of your usernames and its corresponding passcodes, so you'll get them back once you forget. 
This post will explain to you three possible ways to unlock iPhone without passcode in detail. Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, a smart and useful iPhone password unlock tool [joyoshare.com] will be introduced here to help you better solve the problem. The program can remove all kinds of screen passcode within a few minutes, no matter it's numeric 4-digit/6-digit or more complicated Face ID, etc.
https://www.joyoshare.com/images/guide/ipasscode-unlocker-win.png

More info here: How to Unlock iPhone XR/XS (Max) Without Passcode [joyoshare.com]

Rating: 0
14-12-2020 06:09
(permalink)
Joyoshare is good tool for unlocking iPhone. There is another similar iOS system recovery software free [tuneskit.com], which can unlock iPhone/iPad easily. You can choose one of them.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread