loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
18-06-2019 04:00
(permalink)
Accidentally delete a couple of important recent calls in iPhone's call history? Actually, when encountering with such issue, there is no need to be desperate. If you have made an iCloud backup, and it contains the deleted phone calls, you can get them back by restoring from iCloud.
Follow this article and learn how to recover deleted iPhone call history from iCloud.
https://www.panfone.com/data-recovery/recover-deleted-iphone-call-history-from-icloud.html [panfone.com]

23-03-2020 05:56
(permalink)
I'm now using an iPhone data recovery on Win [joyoshare.com] from Joyoshare software, which has the similar powerful ability as your mentioned one. Luckily, following the guide, I found my deleted and lost call history from iPhone 6 plus. Actually, it supports the latest iPhone 11 Pro (Max) and iOS 13. It also can be used to recover videos, photos, notes, reminders, app data, etc. from our backups, like iCloud and iTunes.
Related: How to Recover Call History from iCloud [joyoshare.com]

02-08-2021 07:27
(permalink)
To recover call history, there is the best tool - iPhone data recovery software [tuneskit.com]. It can recover 50 more types of iPhone/iPod/iPad data including call history, photos, text messages and much more.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread