loading... Loading...

Rating: 8
18-04-2019 11:17
(permalink)
"Is there any better method to get back the lost text messages from my Samsung Galaxy Note 8 that have restored to factory settings, I don't get any backup file, how can I do now?" - Asked by Timy.

Are you also met the similar question about how to get back the lost text messages on your Samsung Galaxy Note 8? There's no doubt that Samsung Galaxy Note8 is an outstanding phone, the design of Note 8 is somewhat similar to that of Galaxy S8. Sources point out that Note 8 uses the Infinity screen, the width to length ratio of 18.5 to 9.

However, many Galaxy Note 8 users lost their important text messages from Samsung Galaxy Note 8, are you also looking for a simple way to recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [samsung-android-transfer.com] that deleted by mistake? What's you need is the Samsung Data Recovery tool. 

Samsung Data Recovery is designed for Samsung Galaxy devices users to recover deleted or lost data from any Samsung Galaxy phones and SD cards. It can scan your devices and SD cards deeply to find the deleted text messages, contacts, videos, photos, call logs, Whatsapp messages, audio and other document files easily.

Related: Recover SMS from Samsung Galaxy Note 9 [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 212
19-04-2019 03:58
(permalink)
Android Data Recovery is a data recovery software which design and development for Android mobile phone. The software can recover deleted photos, video, contacts, SMS and so on.
Recover messages from samsung note 8 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

Rating: 0
23-04-2019 08:27
(permalink)
To Recover SMS Messages from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 [coolmuster.com], actually you can use Android data recovery even there is no backup. First link your Samsung Galaxy Note 8 to pc via usb cable. Android data recovery will scan out all data on it, including the SMS messages. Then you can preview and choose them to recover. 
https://www.coolmuster.com/uploads/image/20140924/lab-fone-for-android-sms.jpg
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread