loading... Loading...

Rating: 212
12-04-2019 04:23
(permalink)
(1 user)
The Pocophone F1 has dual rear cameras based on Sony's EXMOR RS (stacked CMOS) IMX363 1/2.55" sensor with 12 MP, f/1.9 aperture and 1.4 µm pixel size. It has dual pixel face Detection Auto Focus (PDAF). The secondary camera acts as a depth sensor with 5 MP, aperture f/2.0 and pixel size of 1.12 µm and a dual-LED flash. The camera has HDR and panorama options. Video can be made in 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), or 1080p@240fps mode. 
Method to recover data from xiaomi pocophone f1 [samsung-android-transfer.com]:
Android Data Recovery is my answer. This is a specially designed for Android Samsung equipment. It meets the needs of Android users for data recovery. In the process of using mobile phones, there are often unexpected situations which result in data loss.
More info:

Recover Lost Data from Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 2
13-04-2019 02:50
(permalink)
Android Data Recovery [recover-iphone-ios-8.com] can easily Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Android Phone and SD card. So, you can easily to recover deleted data from Xiaomi Pocophone F1 with this tool.

Rating: 0
17-04-2019 07:32
(permalink)
The most efficient way to recover deleted data from Xiaomi [mobikin.com] is to use Mobikin Doctor for Android.It has powerful method to detect the deleted data on trash bin.You can recover them with simple clicks.

22-04-2019 09:14
(permalink)
Android data recovery [coolmuster.com] allows us to Recover Deleted Data from Xiaomi Pocophone F1 without backup. First make sure the deleted data not being overwritten by new data. Then link your xiaomi phone to pc via usb cable. Android data recovery will scan out all data on it, including the deleted data. Then you can preview and choose them to recover. 
Recover Deleted Contacts & Text Messages from Xiaomi Phones [coolmuster.com]
Retrieve Deleted Photos/Videos on Xiaomi Phones [coolmuster.com]

09-07-2019 08:22
(permalink)
Hey, I can see that you have lost your data from Xiaomi
Phone and want to recover those data again. Thus, I suggest you some of the
easiest way through which you can retrieve your lost data. You can use the
given methods to recover lost data from Xiome Phone.
·        If you have backup of those data, you can easily
recover the lost data from that.
·        You can also recover your lost data by using MI
Cloud Storage.
In case, if then also your lost data are not recovered, you
can go through Android Data Recovery software. Android Data Recovery is a
professional recovery tool which will help you to restore the lost data from Xiaomi
Phone without backup.  Therefore, I hope that,
these steps may help you to restore lost data from Xiaomi Phone [androiddata-recovery.com].
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread