loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
21-10-2019 12:14
(permalink)
Hello, you can play Spotify Music and Apple Music on Huawei phone offline without it's App, or keep Apple Music forever on Huawei phone.
UkeySoft Apple Music Converter [ukeysoft.com] can help you remove DRM Protection from Apple Music and convert Apple Music to MP3, and then stream Apple Music to Huawei phone.
In addition, the UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter [ukeysoft.com] can help you free download Spotify music and convert Spotify music to MP3/WAV for playing on Huawei phone offline.
Guide: How to Stream Apple Music on Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ [ukeysoft.com]

29-02-2020 06:49
(permalink)
To download and transfer music to samsung galaxy s10. Maybe you can use Spotify Music Converter for Windows [tuneskit.com] to help you. It is for all Spotify free users to download and convert Spotify music to MP3 [tuneskit.com], AAC, WAV, M4A, etc with lossless quality. After conversion, you can transfer music to any devices without limitation.

11-03-2020 05:50
(permalink)
Thanks. Rather than your recommendation, I prefer to use my iTunes music converter [drmare.com] to convert Apple Music to MP3 and stream them to my Huawei phone. There are more formats to choose, MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, M4B and so forth. The output quality is very authentic. It satisfied all my needs to Apple music.

25-03-2020 03:54
(permalink)
I have been using AudFree iTunes Converter [audfree.com] for many years. This is the best Apple music converter that I have ever used.
There are more than 5 main output formats for choice: AAC, FLAC, WAV, MP3, M4A, M4B. 
The running speed can reach 30X or even faster. Thus why an entire Apple playlist can be converted to MP3 within just few minutes.

29-04-2020 10:30
(permalink)
To transfer music to Samsung devices, my option is to use Apple Music Converter [audcope.com] and Spotify to MP3 Converter [audcope.com]. You can use these tools to remove protecton and convert music to MP3, WAV, M4A, etc with lossless quality to play offline on any devices without premium.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread