loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
02-04-2019 08:08
(permalink)
Protecting and caring for their kids is a parent’s number one role. The dimensions of this aspect have however changed with the impact mobile phones have had in our society. Still, today text message is the preferred mode of communication for children. To know your child is talking to whom person, monitoring your child text messages can help you a lot. Reading your child text messages can help you to know what type of things your child shares with his or her friend. If he or she is sharing any content which is not good for your child, then you can take appropriate action to protect your child. For parents, child safety is always first preference and by monitoring child text messages, parents can know what their kids do behind their back. It is also one of the best ways for parents to know what is happening in their child life.
How to Monitor Your Child's Android Device
If you are on a quest for the best solution to your problem how can I monitor my Childs text messages for free then, you have come to the right place. We find a great tool for you that will assist you in solving such problem. PanSpy [panspy.com], a professional monitoring solution provider specializing in tracking and monitoring tools for smartphone users, helps you get access to Contacts, Calls, Text messages, location, photos, and multiple social apps like WhatsApp, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Line, Kik, Tinder, Hangouts etc.
Why Choose PanSpy to Monitor My Child's Text Messages:
Access to text messages: This feature of PanSpy is the best solution to your problem how can I monitor my childs text messages for free. Engaging with PanSpy messages function, you can easily access the sent and received SMS of the target device.
 Location tracking feature: The most demanding feature of any monitoring app is location tracking. This feature enables parents to track the live location of the target device of their kid. It will show you exact location as long as target device is connected to the internet and turned on. 
Completely work in stealth mode: This is an amazing feature of PanSpy that makes it complete spying tool. PanSpy works silently in the background of the target device and records every single activity that is performed on the target device. 
Web browsing monitoring: Web browser monitoring function of PanSpy is integrated features that enable the user to easily access the web browsing history. It will show you history from a web browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, and others.
Other Features of PanSpy

Track Cell Phone Activity: Call logs, Messages, E-mails, Document, Calendar, Photo, Video, Apps and more 
Track Current Location: GPS, Geofencing, WiFi logger 
Monitor Social Apps: Whatsapp, Skype, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Line, Kik, Tinder, Hangouts and more
Remote Control: App blocker, Schedule restriction
https://www.panspy.com/img/panspy-android-monitor.png

With this ultimate parental control solution, you can remotely track and control the messages of kids on their Android devices by only three steps. And here's how:
1. Create a PanSpy account [panspy.com]
[panspy.com]2. Select a subscription and install the PanSpy app [panspy.com]
[panspy.com]3. Start monitoring target device on control panel [panspy.com]

1. Create a PanSpy accountOpen PanSpy official website on your browser (both desktop or mobile are available), both desktop or mobile are available), find Sign Up [console.panspy.com] button and click on it. Use an authentic email address to sign up PanSpy. After successfully create a PanSpy account, it will send a confirmation link to your Email to activate your account, simply navigate to your Email address, tap the link to activate your account, then follow the Setup Wizard to finish the following setup process.
https://www.panspy.com/img/article/panspy-register.png

2. Select a subscription and install the PanSpy appYou need to select a subscription before using PanSpy app, currently it offers two different editions, one is Premium Edition, the other is Ultimate Edition. Both editions support for 1-month subscription, quarter subscription and 1-year subscription, you can check the pricing details here [panspy.com].

After successfully subscribe the service, you will get a download link to download and setup the PanSpy app. So simply download and install the app on your child's mobile device, login your PanSpy account, and follow the instructions given to set and give the app permission to access data on the target device. Once you finished all process and started the service, you are allowed to delete the app icon or keep it anyway on the screen.
3. Start monitoring target device on control panelAfter finished the setup process on target device, you need to turn back to your computer (or your own mobile device) to view the monitored data. You can always access the data on the control panel. And for the first time you enter the dashboard or control panel, it takes some time to sync all data from monitored device. All supported features are listed on the panel so that you can click each category to view the data. To sync latest data from target device, simply click the refresh button. And you should be noted that PanSpy will fail to sync newest data if the monitored device is powered off or disconnected to the internet. Find "SMS" on left panel, now you can start monitoring messages on your child's phone.

https://www.panspy.com/img/demo/sms.png

For all its functionalities, efficiency and reliability, PanSpy is the best app to monitor kid’s phone free. As a responsible parent, you should take the initiative to know whenever your child is chatting their way into potential trouble. Get all the information you require using PanSpy, and take back control of your child’s phone usage.

14-09-2021 12:42
(permalink)
"Protecting and caring for children "is a significant aspect of my life. When I was alone, I had almost no fear for my life, but everything changed dramatically with the birth of a child. I am terrified for my children because their brain is not fully formed yet. Every day is a challenge for me when they leave for school. I am anxious about my children because hackers are always sending different spam messages about drugs, etc. They can't tell the bad aspects of life from the good. A friend of mine advised me to control the notifications on my phone to keep them safe. The idea is to forward messages from the child's phone to my own through https://www.autoforwardtext.com [autoforwardtext.com] . I liked the idea, and I'm already installing the app. From tomorrow, it will start working.

12-10-2021 23:43
(permalink)
In my opinion, this is a little too much. The child deserves a little freedom, it is not necessary to restrict the child's phone so directly.

Rating: 2
12-10-2021 23:45
(permalink)
Thank you for writing such a fairly simple, but very useful guide! Monitoring someone else's personal life is very wrong and most likely even illegal. But there are situations in life when there is simply no other choice. For example, in my situation it is difficult to do otherwise. My son is a very nice boy, but something has happened to him lately. He started skipping school, comes home very late, started making friends with the bad guys. I tried to talk to him, but nothing has changed. I'm thinking of trying to install Family Orbit [familyorbit.com] on his phone to know exactly where and when he is. What would you do in my place?
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread