loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
18-03-2019 09:34
(permalink)
This is a professional iOS repair tool [joyoshare.com] that is capable of fixing 30+ iOS system problems, such as iPhone stuck in Apple logo, stuck in Recovery/DFU mode, iPhone cannot restore/update/charge/turn on/turn off, white/red/black/blue screen, iPhone no service, etc.
https://www.joyoshare.com/images/screenshots/enter-recovery-mode-win.png

Key Features of Joyoshare UltFix iOS System Recovery:
1. Repair 30+ iOS system issues;
2. With 2 repair modes: Standard & Advanced Mode;
3. Have free option to enter/exit Recovery Mode with one click;
4. Compatible with iOS 12 and all models of iOS devices;
5. Fix common iOS problems with no data loss;
6. Factory reset iPhone/iPad/iPod touch without passcode or iTunes.
To learn more iPhone software repair tools [joyoshare.com], check here
/media/smiley-tongue-out.gif

25-06-2019 07:18
(permalink)
I've tried this software, it helped me get out of iPhone stuck on apple logo. Worked and no data loss.

02-09-2019 10:12
(permalink)
You can try restarting your phone. If that doesn't help then you need a tool similar tinyumbrella fix recovery [recovery-tool.com].

04-09-2019 09:26
(permalink)
Thanks for sharing.
For similar Products, I have been using TunesKit iOS System Recovery for several times trying to solve different prolems. Now whenver I have a problem I just restore my iphone with it, because the restore will cost no data loss. The provider says it can solve 30+ other ios issues and ask me to recommend the product to others, and I'm happy to do so.
Hope it helps.

20-02-2020 05:12
(permalink)
It's totally free to exit or enter recovery mode with Eelphone iOS System Repair [eelphone.com], it's a free feather on Eelphone, and for iOS system problems, we can use standar mode to fix it without losing data, and advanced mode to fix serious iOS system problems with ease but lose all data.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread