loading... Loading...

Rating: 2
02-07-2020 12:04
(permalink)
If you plan to import music from Spotify to Galaxy S10/S10+, you can't do that directly. This is becuase all Spotify songs are encoded in a special OGG Vorbis format which is not supported by the device. Thus, you may need a third-party music converter for help. 
Why I strongly recommend Tunelf Spotify Music Converter [tunelf.com] for you? It's the easiest to use program that I've ever meet. It can help me download and convert all Spotify songs, playlists, albums, artists, podcasts to MP3, WAV, FLAC, etc. at up to 5X fast speed with high quality retained. Maybe you can have a try.

Rating: 0
30-07-2020 02:27
(permalink)
In today's media-driven world, music streaming has become a hot market and Apple Music is one of the leading names in that market. As a big fan of Spotify, I often listen to music on Apple Music. Once I was a premium user on Apple Music for downloading Apple Music, but I found those downloaded files cannot be played out of Apple Music. Then I google how to control music downloaded from Apple Music and how to play them out of Apple Music. Later, I installed a Apple Muisc Converter [tunelf.com] on my pc. Now, I could convert Apple Music to mp3 through that Apple Music Converter and play them on any device and player anytime.

06-08-2020 03:19
(permalink)
If you want to add Tidal music to Samsung Galaxy S10 or other devices, then you need a tool to help you. Here I'd like to introduce the DRmare [drmare.com] Tidal to MP3 Converter [drmare.com] to you. It is an easy-to-use tool that can easily get music from Tidal for you as local files. Then you can use the Tidal music on your devices without any limit.

21-08-2020 10:11
(permalink)
To import music to Samsung Galaxy S10, try using the best music converter for Mac [audfree.com] to get Spotify music downloaded. We all know that Spotify offer a free listening plan. With this tool, you will be able to download Spotify music without a Premium subscription, and make them available for not only Samsung Galaxy phones, but also Samsung TV and watches. This way, we can listen to Spotify music without using data and annoying advertisements. 
/media/smiley-cool.gif

26-08-2020 04:43
(permalink)
Thanks for your advice. As for me, a Spotify fan, I prefer to dwonload Spotify music to MP3 by an extra Spotify Song Downloader [audkit.com]. Then manually import these lossless Spotify files to Samsung Galaxy S10 for offline playing. The output speed and ouptut quality could be best among the similar toos, since that takes use of the latest converting skills.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread