loading... Loading...

Rating: 0
16-10-2019 07:12
(permalink)
I have always used iPhone. So there is an important thing that needed to be consider before I turn to use Samsung S10. Apple has been the king on the digital media contents, apps and games and so on. I want to keep the digital media files such as iTunes movies, iTunes audiobooks, Apple Music after changing to Android system.
And I figure out that the only workaround is to use a Apple Music Converter [drmare.com], which can help me download digital contents locally from Apple Music, audiobooks and iTunes podcasts to my Samsung S10.

18-10-2019 04:09
(permalink)
When looking for solving this problem, I figure out an practical alternative way to import music to Samsung Galaxy S10.
That is to use an Audio Recorder on Mac [audfree.com] to convert the music to MP3 format, then add songs to Samsung Galaxy S10. This smart tool is so powerful that any streaming music on computer can be legally downloaded and converted into the common formats like MP3, FLAC, WAV, AAC, M4A, M4B and so on.

21-10-2019 08:29
(permalink)

21-10-2019 12:18
(permalink)
Spotify is a digital music service that gives you access to millions of songs. Spotify offer Free and Premium two types of account. With the help of UkeySoft Spotify Music Converter [ukeysoft.com](Windows & Mac), you can remove DRM protection from Spotify songs, playlists & albums easily and download Spotify music streams to any device for offline listening.
Learn this guide about How to download and transfer Spotify music to Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ [ukeysoft.com]
After free download and convert Spotify music to MP3, you can transfer them to your Android devices for playing offline.In addition, if you want to play Apple Music on Android offline, you can use UkeySoft Apple Music Converter to remove DRM from Apple Music, after geting the DRM-free Apple Music songs in MP3 format, you can import the converted songs to Android phone for listening offline.
Guide: How to Play Apple Music on Galaxy S10/S10+ Offline [ukeysoft.com]

20-11-2019 08:16
(permalink)
Here you may need an all-round tool for downloading and recording audio or music from various streaming music applications or websites. That is audio recorder [tuneskit.com]designed by TunesKit. With its help, it is easy to get any track from all streaming music services. Or you could use Spotify music converter mac [tuneskit.com] to download Spotify music if you are a Spotify user.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread