loading... Loading...

Rating: 8
09-03-2019 10:39
(permalink)
HUAWEI Nova 3i uses a new generation of full screen, 6.3 inch super screen and 85% higher color gamut. Like Huawei Noa 3, Huawei Noa 3i has AI Intelligent Four-Shot, 24 million + 2 million AI double-shot lenses and F2.0 aperture, supporting AI scene recognition, AI Intelligent Beauty and AI HDR Pro. The post uses 16 million +200 pixel AI virtual dual lens, and AI supports up to 500 kinds of scene recognition.

So, are you wanting to buy a new Huawei nova 3i to replace your old Android phone? Apparently, many old Huawei users have made this choice. However, how to transfer photos from Android to Huawei nova 3i [samsung-android-transfer.com] when you get this new phone?

To sync all data from the old Samsung Galaxy phone to Huawei nova 3, what you need is just the Mobile Transfer. Mobile Transfer can connect two phones at the same time and transfer files from one phone to another. You can transfer contacts, music, photos, videos, messages, messages, call logs, calendars, Apps and App data from one phone to another.

Related: Recover Deleted Data from Huawei nova 3i [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 212
11-03-2019 02:07
(permalink)
Actually, Mobile Transfer is a professional data transfer software that can transfer data between phones, including iOS, Android, Symbian, Windows, etc.

Transfer All Data from Android to Huawei nova 3i [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

Rating: 0
29-05-2019 10:32
(permalink)
Phone Transfer program [coolmuster.com] allows us to Transfer Photos from Android to Huawei nova 3i easily. Everyone can do that easily if you have a pc. First download and install Phone Transfer program on your pc, start it. Link your Android and Huawei nova 3i to pc via usb cables or wifi. A short time scanning later, you will see all data on them listed on program window. Then you can choose photos to transfer.
https://www.coolmuster.com/uploads/image/20170802/android-to-android1.jpg

Rating: 0
29-05-2019 11:13
(permalink)
There is an article that introduce 4 ways to transfer photos from Android to Android [samsung-messages-backup.com].
1.Android Transfer tool
2.Googlr photo
3.Bluetooth
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread