loading... Loading...

Rating: 8
24-01-2019 07:50
(permalink)
The Samsung Galaxy A8 and A8 Plus are powered by the Exynos 7885 Octa processor. When I first saw this phone, I felt that the A8 and A8 plus were high-end phones, and I felt like the S series. But the sides of the A8 are not curved, and the upper and lower borders are a bit thick. Both the A8 and S8 are AMOLED screens, and the resolution of the A8 has dropped, but these compromises are acceptable, the resolution is lower, and the battery life will be longer. There are no curved surfaces on both sides, and the phone is easier to grasp. If you don't like Samsung's curved screen, you will like A8 and A8 plus.

The position of the fingerprint sensor is quite suitable. It does not accidentally touch the camera and can be unlocked with a human face. Samsung still retains the headphone jack, and the charging ports of the Samsung Galaxy A8 and A8 plus are USB type-c. Next to the power button is the speaker, the location is good, when watching video, playing games, it will not cover the sound outlet. The Samsung Galaxy A8 is IP68 waterproof and dustproof.
Are you also get a Samsung Galaxy A8 as your new handset? However, lots of users lost some important data like photos, pictures and more from theirs Samsung Galaxy A8. Are you also looking for a way to recover photos on Samsung Galaxy A8 [samsung-android-transfer.com]? Please don't worry, what you need is just the Samsung Data Recovery.

Samsung Data Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery program that can directly Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Samsung Galaxy Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover Photos on Samsung Galaxy A7 [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 212
25-01-2019 02:30
(permalink)
The software I mentioned above is Android Data Recovery, which is the well received tool to recover deleted or lost files. As a practical software, Android Data Recovery has plentiful specialties.

Restore Lost Photos on Samsung Galaxy A8 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

Rating: 0
28-01-2019 07:37
(permalink)
Android data recovery tool offers us an easy way to Restore Lost Deleted Photos on Samsung Galaxy A8 [android-mobile-manager.com]. First connect Samsung Galaxy A8 to pc via usb cables, start the Android data recovery tool. Usually, lost deleted photos saved on sd card will be recovered easily.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread