loading... Loading...

Rating: 2
11-01-2019 09:04
(permalink)
"Oh my God!! My son deleted all the messages from my Galaxy S7? I had synced all the photos to the cloud yesterday, but not my messages, is there any simple way to recover deleted messages on Samsung S7? I don't want to lost all my messages. Please help!!!!!!" - Asked by Leo.

"How can I recover my deleted SMS from my Samsung Galaxy S7 on my MacBook? Is it possible to restore it without backup?" - Asked by Joey.

Are you looking for a simple yet easily way to reccover the lost text messages & attachment from your Samsung Galaxy S7? No matter you lost your text messages due to factory restore/OS update/accidently deletion/Rooting or ROM flashing, to recover deleted SMS from Galaxy S7 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com], what you need is just the Samsung Galaxy Recovery.

Samsung Galaxy Recovery is the all-in-one data recovery software for Samsung user to retrieve lost and deleted files including contacts, SMS, photos, audios, videos, call logs, WhatsApp chat history, document and more from almost all Samsung Galaxy phone in a click.

Related:  Recover Deleted Data from Galaxy S7 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

Rating: 212
12-01-2019 02:10
(permalink)
Android Data Recovery almost can restore the Android data in all cases, when you accidentally deleted data, when your screen broken cannot operate ,when you the screen turns into black and can't restart it to normal, when you can't enter the device's system for unknow reasons. 
Recover Text Messages from Galaxy S7 Edge [samsung-android-transfer.com]

Rating: 0
28-05-2019 07:43
(permalink)
As we all know, the easy way to Recover Deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy S7 [coolmuster.com] without backup is using Android data recovery. After installed Android data recovery on pc, start it. Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 to pc via usb cable. A short time scanning later, the deleted sms will be scanned out and listed on program window. Just preview and choose them to recover.

05-04-2020 16:05
(permalink)
Android Data Recovery is such a tool for you to retrieve deleted texts from samsung phone [android-recovery-transfer.com]. It empowers you scan out your data from phone directly, to find the deleted photos, videos, text messages, call logs, and more.
If you wipe your android data by mistake, I suggest you try Android Data Recovery. You can get back deleted texts from android [android-recovery-transfer.com] with ease.

21-08-2020 11:48
(permalink)
Data loss is a common situation to occur and it can delete any data
including text messages. So when they are deleted then how to recover
them is unknown to maximum users. However, in such situation, best will
be to go for professional tool like Android Message Recovery [androiddata-recovery.com].
This will easily recover deleted SMS from Samsung Galaxy Note 8 and
other Android phones. This effective tool allows you to preview the text
messages before recovery and then you can easily retrieve sms from
phone without any loss.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread