loading... Loading...

Rating: 2
09-01-2019 09:46
(permalink)
The Moto G6 features a 5.7-inch 1080x2160 display. This means it is one of the first Motorola phones to use an 18:9 aspect ratio, which is the current trend in smartphones. However, unlike the current trend, it has no gap at the top. The 424ppi LCD does not show any pixelation, which is great for devices with this price, although it is becoming more and more common. Another good thing is that I never had any trouble watching the screen in direct sunlight. The automatic brightness setting does not require any adjustments. Although the side borders are narrow, they are not too narrow.

In other words, I don't classify it as "almost borderless", which is a term that companies like to use too much. I like a little baffle. When the border is too narrow, I end up touching the display when I don't want to express it, or at least cover a part of it when I try to view the full screen. There is also an environmental display that has now appeared in Moto phones for generations. It turns on and off periodically, and it turns on when you pick up the phone. You can also see which apps have notifications waiting for you, and you can launch them directly from the environment display.

Can't you wait to buy this Moto G6/G6 Play to get rids of your outdate device? There's no doubt that Moto G6/G6 Play is a wonderful mobile, however, even if the best cell phone can not avoid data loss. So, how to recover deleted photos from Moto G6 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]/G6 Play? In fact, what you need is just the Moto Data Recovery.

Moto Data Recovery is the outstanding data recovery program that allows you Directly to Recover Deleted Text Messages, Contacts, Videos, Photos, Call logs, Whatsapp Messages and other Document Files from Any Moto Phone and SD card.

Related: Recover Deleted Photos from Moto X4 [recover-iphone-ios-8.com]

Rating: 212
10-01-2019 02:02
(permalink)
Android Data Recovery. Just as its name implies, Android Data Recovery is suitable for almost all the Android smartphone and tablet. 

Recover moto g6 photos [samsung-android-transfer.com]
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread