loading... Loading...

Rating: 4
23-10-2018 10:30
(permalink)
https://blog.syncios.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/iphone-battery.jpg

One of the first things I used to do after getting a new iPhone (before the iPhone X) was to enable the battery percentage from Settings as I don’t find the battery indicator very helpful. But there are no Settings to enable battery percentage in the iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max Status bar.

Due to the notch, there’s not enough space on the right edge of the screen to put the battery percentage. So Apple has figured out the next best solution. The battery percentage is hidden in the Control Center.

How to Check Battery Percentage on iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max

7 Ways to Restore iTunes / iCloud Backup to iPhone XS/iPhone XS Max/iPhone XR [syncios.com]
If you’re going to use your iPhone all day, it really helps in knowing exactly how much battery percentage is left on your iPhone. So here are the steps you need to follow to check Battery percentage on your iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max:

Step 1: Open Control Center
Swipe down on the upper-right corner of the screen in portrait or landscape mode to access the Control Center.

Step 2: Check Battery Percentage
You should now see the hidden battery percentage along with other hidden Status bar icons for Bluetooth and Location Services.

Best 4 Ways to Backup and Restore WhatsApp Messages on iPhone XS/XS Max/XR [syncios.com]
That’s it. You can Swipe up from the bottom of the screen or tap the screen to close the Control Center.

If you’ve jailbroken your iPhone X using Electra jailbreak, then you can install the BatteryPercentX jailbreak tweak, which replaces the battery indicator with the battery percentage in the Status bar itself. So you don’t need to swipe down to check the battery percentage on your iPhone X.

Source [iphonehacks.com]

Rating: 0
14-07-2021 09:44
(permalink)
Good day, I want to tell you about our excellent service, which has been operating for many years and has an excellent reputation, we do an excellent job with any task and essay, if you want fast and high-quality work, please contact write my essay service [en.samedayessay.com]. Quality work at the highest level, we guarantee you success.

05-12-2021 20:16
(permalink)
Thanks it was userful, now i know exactly how to check battery percentage on my iphone. I think you could make a video about your tipm and post it on TikTok. And remember, that you can always use the help of https://viplikes.net/buy-tiktok-followers [viplikes.net] to quickly boost the number of your followers.

03-02-2022 14:46
(permalink)
website design company [kitoinfocom.com] enables you to sell your goods and services online through your website. It implies you have accessibility to an online buying cart where customers can browse for and purchase your goods from the comfort of their own homes. To ensure the seamless execution of your transactions and purchases, the eCommerce website design firm integrates a secure payments gateway.

10-02-2022 14:20
(permalink)
The best programming assignment help is one that is original. Don't pay for someone else's work. It's important to have your assignment or homework checked for plagiarism before submitting it. Fortunately, there are many communities online that can provide you with programming assignment help. Having a unique copy of your programming or coding assignment is the best way to get an A grade in your course. It's also an excellent investment in your education.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread