loading... Loading...

Rating: 8
18-10-2018 09:55
(permalink)
After Apple released iPhone XS and iPhone XS Max last week, there was a tone on the Internet: this year is an upgraded little year, this phone is not worth upgrading for the old users of iPhone X. However, after nearly a week of use, I feel that this view is wrong. This year's iPhone XS upgrade can be said that in addition to the appearance of the previous generation of design, the other links have a considerable improvement.

This year's iPhone XS series has added a new golden color scheme, which is also Apple's consistent strategy. It will increase the selling point through the new color matching in the same year as the previous generation. Before I got started, I thought that this golden color of Apple this year is the same as the gold of iPhone 8 last year. But after personally experiencing it, I discovered that this golden color is a new color that Apple has completely customized for the iPhone XS series.

Are you can not wait to buy a new iPhone XS Max to replace your old Samsung Galaxy device? If so, you must be interested in how to transfer videos from Samsung to iPhone XS/Max, right? Well, take it easy, what you need is just the Mobile Transfer.

Mobile Transfer is the outstanding data transer program which can transfer photos, contacts, music, videos, calendars, call logs, messages, apps and app data for you. It supports iPhone, Android Phone, Blackberry, Nokia, Windows Phone perfectly. With it, you can copy data from one phone to another without any difficulty. Besides, you can backup and restore your iPhone data by using this tool.

Related: Transfer Videos from Android to iPhone XS/Max

Rating: 0
18-12-2018 13:11
(permalink)
Hello, this is Munis Agha Khan, a senior business consultant
at Custom Essays Online in Australia [au.7dollaressay.com] and I have been facing some
mobile problem for last 3 months and I have changed 3 mobile but having the
same problem of database connection errors and customer support problem, I want
to buy a mobile in which I can deal easily with all these activities and would
not face problem business regards.
new message - new message

Quick reply form

Reply form preview

You need to register or login to post to this thread